Listen to a recording of the first hour of the show.
Listen to a recording of the second hour of the show.
Dr. Warren Todd Oberle of Georgia Urology
Dr. Oberle of Georgia Urology is a Texas native, and he received his Bachelor of Science degree in Biology from Abilene Christian University and earned a Doctor of Medicine degree from University of Texas in Galveston.
He completed a Residency in Surgery and in Urology at the University of Maryland in Baltimore. Dr. Oberle practiced in a private urology group in Baltimore before joining Georgia Urology in 2009.
Dr. Oberle is Board Certified in Urology. His special interests include:
- Robotic and Laparoscopic Oncology
- Minimally Invasive Treatment of Kidney Stones and Renal Disease
- Male Infertility and Vasectomy Reversal
Dr. Oberle has staff privileges at Northside Hospital, Wellstar Cobb Hospital and Wellstar Kennestone Hospital, Wellstar Douglas Hospital, Piedmont Mountainside Hospital, Northside Cherokee Hospital and Cartersville Medical Center. He is a member of the American Urological Association.
He and his wife Kelly, an Internal Medicine physician and his two daughters live in Atlanta.
Dr. Saju Mathew of WellStreet Urgent Care
- Languages: Fluent in English, Malayalam, and Hindi.
- Working in a busy Urgent Care for the past 5 years – high volume of laceration repairs, office procedures including incision and drainage, wound care and trigger point injections.
- High volume of Primary care and women’s health as well.
- Emory University School of Medicine, Family Medicine;
- Morehouse School of Medicine, Atlanta, Georgia; Doctor of Medicine (MD), May 1998
- Rollins School of Public Health at Emory, Atlanta, Georgia;
Masters in Public Health (MPH), May 1996
- University of Tennessee, Chattanooga, Tennessee;
Bachelor of Arts (BA): Chemistry, December 1990;
Magna Cum Laude, Honors in Chemistry
- 07/10/12 – present: Site Director – Wellstreet Urgent Care at Glenridge Point
- 10/2007 – 06/17/12: Physicians Immediate Med – Urgent Care; Alpharetta, Georgia
- 08/2004 – 08/2007: Private Practice – North Fulton Family Medicine; Alpharetta, Georgia
- 06/2002 – 06/2004: Morehouse Family Medicine Residency; Chief Resident (2003-2004)
- 10/2001 – 05/2002: General Practitioner (GP) – Family Medicine; Covington, Georgia
- 02/2001 – 09/2001: Medical Correspondent / Cable News Network (CNN); Atlanta, Georgia