https://weeklycheckup.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/atlanta_500x500-1.jpg 500 500 johnlenz https://weeklycheckup.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/wcu-logo.png johnlenz2011-06-19 14:21:512017-11-29 21:24:27Dr. Tracy L. McElveen of Radiotherapy Centers of Georgia
Listen to a recording of the show.
Dr. Tracy L. McElveen of Radiotherapy Centers of Georgia
- Getting radiotherapy does not mean you are radioactive.
- PSA test not substitute for digital rectal exam to screen for prostate cancer.
- Males get breast cancer as well.
- At least 30 mins. of elevated heartbeat should be goal when exercising.
- Radiation and chemo work in tandem to destroy cancer. You don’t always just pick one or the other.