https://weeklycheckup.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/atlanta_500x500-1.jpg 500 500 johnlenz https://weeklycheckup.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/wcu-logo.png johnlenz2011-05-20 14:29:122017-11-29 20:33:51Dr. Mark Rivellese of Georgia Retina
Listen to a recording of the first hour of the show.
Dr. Mark Rivellese of Georgia Retina
- Chemotherapy can cause eye dryness, blurry vision.
- At night, eyes can be lubricated with OTC drops which will help dry eye symptoms in morning.
- Detached retinas are hereditary.
- Never blame old eye injury for symptoms that are getting progressively worse. See your eye doctor.
- Amsler Grid link: http://garetina.com/amsler-chart.php